Aside from sharing the Mental Health aWHEREness Map and website to your friends and loved ones who might need it, you can also help by contributing your local knowledge on places, specifically those that cater to our mental health needs.
You may add data to the map even at home or anywhere you have access to a computer or smart phone.
Note: To avoid possible changes in data due to error, editing the shared list has been disabled. However, comments are still allowed. The comments will be reflected on the sheet accordingly. PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR INPUTS AS COMMENTS ON THEIR RESPECTIVE CELLS.
You may also request editor access if you want to actively help in mapping these resources. If you need to download the file for research or other purposes, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Thank you! Happy mapping! 🙂
1. The Mental Health aWHEREness Map can be found through this link. Click the pins on the map to view information about the mapped MH resources/services. To add data, click the button that says “Click to start editing”.
2. Access the MHAWHEREness: Philippine Mental Health Services and Resources List and the checklist on the links below.
3. Check which ones are still not on the map. Select the service/facility that you want to map. Local knowledge of the place would help. If you are sure of its location, then you’re ready to map!
4. “Call dibs” on this item you’re going to map by checking it on its corresponding checklist. Uncheck the item if mapping was unsuccessful.
5. Once you’re done mapping the facility/resource, click the button that says “Stop your editing session.” .
6. That’s it! Your input would help someone who is seeking professional help. Thank you so much!