Mental Health AWHEREness PH’s 2020 projects wouldn’t have been possible without Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team (HOT)‘s Microgrant. Thank you, HOT!
Here’s our Community Capstone Project to thank all our partners and volunteers for a fruitful year of serving for the mental health advocacy. Remember, reach out and seek help. There is someone ready to help near you.
Through the help of the HOT Microgrant, we were able to share with mental health organizations and advocates more about our project, our mission and vision, and of course, about mental health.
We were able to teach more people on how to help map mental health services in the country through OpenStreetMap and our MHAPh Mapping Platform.
Without the Microgrant, we wouldn’t be able to expand our reach and help more on mental health awareness through different activities and events.
Mental Health AWHEREness PH members and volunteers were also able to contribute to our advocacy through different outreach programs and campaigns.
Psychological First Aid Training for Members
For the Golden Reception and Action Center for the Elderly and other Special Cases
Project Ugnay (bit.ly/projectugnay)
And of course, we were able to push through our vision and mission to provide a platform and map that shows the locations of mental health facilities and services that offer help to people on their mental health within the Philippines.
Website MHAPh Map – http://bit.ly/mhawhereness
MHAPh Mapping Platform – http://bit.ly/mhaphwithus
Centers Offering Online Psychological Services During the Pandemic – https://tabsoft.co/3aOM467
Mental Health Directory – http://bit.ly/mhpahdirectory
Join Mental Health AWHEREness and our Partner Organizations! 💚
We would like to thank these organizations and groups for partnering with us and collaborating with us on your projects and advocacies:
- Anxiety and Depression Support Philippines
- Benilde Hive
- Cebuano Youth Ambassador Inc.
- Department of Social Welfare and Development
- Geographic Society of the University of the Philippines ❨UP GeogSoc❩
- Hello, Mirai
- Juan For Mental Health
- Junior Philippine Geographical Society – UP Diliman
- Lagablab LGBT Network
- LifeToday Podcast by Kathryn de Guzman
- MAPA Datos
- Map the Philippines
- Metro Manila Pride
- Ministry of Mapping
- Mindanao Pride
- Mindanao Youth for Mental Health
- OpenStreetMap Philippines
- PFIP – Philippine Financial & Inter-Industry Pride
- Philippine Space Agency
- PNU Katalonan
- Power UP: Leadership Bootcamp
- Rotaract Club of Metro Zamboanga
- Sangguniang Kabataan ng Maybunga
- SMX Convention Center Human Resources
- The Kalinawan Project
- Thynker Brand Creatives
- Your Local Mental Health Advocate
- Youth for Mental Health Coalition
- United Architects of the Philippines Graduate Auxiliary – Camarines Chapter
- UP Diliman College of Arts and Letters Freshies, Shiftees, and Transferees Council
- UP Diliman Department of Geography
- UP Manila Classical Ensemble
- UP Repertory Company
- UP Resilience Institute Youth Mappers
- UP Society of Geodetic Engineering Majors – UP GEOP
- UST Comach
- UST Hiraya
- Wonder Mag PH